kaupunkigreyn elämää

greyhound Taran ja ihmisten seikkailuja arjessa

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Happy birthday to me!

Guess what? I'm 12 and a half years old! 

Compared to my female human, I look like a puppy. She's got wrinkles around her eyes, and her jaws have started to sag - and she's only 42 human years old. Well, to be fair she's never had a chance - I'm the one all the chihuahuas, salukis and (oh dear) labradors find irresistible. I'm blonde and I've got long legs and a tiny waist, and I happen to own this city. Try to beat that!

(When you're my age, every half a year is worth a celebration. 
I had liver for dinner and a pig's ear for an evening snack!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Auntie R. said...

Tiny waist, large heart, greyhounds have it all! Happy birthday!

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home