kaupunkigreyn elämää

greyhound Taran ja ihmisten seikkailuja arjessa

Monday, August 17, 2009

Miniature breeds eat better

Way back I found out that miniature breeds don't eat kibble. They eat Cesar. I bet they all eat meat & liver flavor Cesar three times a day, every day. Six times a day if they're getting old and grumpy.
Cesar looks and smells lovely, like something wet and livery.
I always eat quickly in case the slaves get jealous.It would take 18 packets of Cesar to fulfill my daily calorie need. I only get one pack of Cesar once a year, when it's my birthday. I love Cesar enough to "sit", "lie down" and steal (that comes naturally). I don't mind the suggestive package - that white fluffy animal is not a greyhound but probably a weird kind of rabbit, so I don't have to worry about the origin of the ingredients. Female slave says it gives her the creeps. She says he dislikes the smell of Cesar she has to tolerate when she's picking up after me. I LOVE IT!

3 Comments:

Blogger Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Happy Birthday! Always remember that big dogs get to eat more than little dogs.... even if its just kibble.

Jen

4:21 am  
Blogger IHateToast said...

happy birthday. enjoy the ... interesting "meat" in gelled substance. i'll have a cake in your name, instead.

2:09 am  
Blogger thebellagreyhound said...

Happy Birthday! We call that stuff "McDonalds" and our hounds lurve it when they get some. But it is only for very special occassions because it really makes them fart!!

12:55 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home