kaupunkigreyn elämää

greyhound Taran ja ihmisten seikkailuja arjessa

Saturday, April 18, 2009

More family!

This is my sister, Tikru (Annie Oakley), with Emma
(the female slave's goddaughter). Tikru
has bald
thighs just like mine, and we're both going grey.

Tikru has a beautiful young companion Seppo (Vanilla
Fudge) - he's 14 months old and such a handsome boy!
I like
his ears, I bet he can not only see but also hear rabbits!

As you can see we all love our treats. No fighting
but just pleading looks. I wish they adopted me :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger IHateToast said...

Vanilla has some interesting markings.

What kind of treats do the lucky dogs in Finland get?

1:33 am  
Anonymous Terri said...

such beautiful hounds! Tikru is an elegant little girl, and Seppo is very handsome - big, beautiful ears! I love his brindle markings, too! Very nice photos - thanks for showing us!

4:42 am  
Blogger paola_ said...

I think they're waiting for slices of sausage here. But Tara loves dried pig's ears best, she allows us to clean her teeth as long as there's plenty of those ready... :-) She also likes dried liver, and cheese.

(Tara: no amount of treats will ever make ear drops pleasant. I hate ear drops. So I've got an ear infection? Who cares??? If I lose my hearing I'll be allowed to do whatever I want to do.)

6:06 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home