kaupunkigreyn elämää

greyhound Taran ja ihmisten seikkailuja arjessa

Sunday, December 07, 2008

A human puppy!

This is Paavo. He's three months and a bit, and has lovely small fingers and toes. And plenty of stuffies! The female human told me he's my cousin, so obviously I was very keen on learning to know him. I sniffed him carefully and he smells lovely (milk & baby poo). I tried to kiss him but the adult humans told me I'm not allowed to. Stupid adults. When they were having a coffee I sneaked to the bedroom and pushed my nose through the crib slats, wagging my tail wildly. Paavo didn't want to play as he was fast asleep, so I curled to the sofa close to him to keep an eye on him in case any whippets try to steal him away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry tara I am sure that you will have many years of fun together and will get to kiss him lots when he is a bit bigger!

1:25 pm  
Blogger IHateToast said...

(catching up after being gone for 6 weeks)

he's a looker. i bet he smells great, too. just wait until that little pink thing rejects foods. there'll be lots to lick off his cheeks and nibble off the floor. tara, this is a gift from food heaven!

10:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home