kaupunkigreyn elämää

greyhound Taran ja ihmisten seikkailuja arjessa

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Hard-working auntie Grey

A few weeks back, I was on a baby-sitting duty. I was visited by brothers Paavo and Väinö, and their cousin Sisu.

Väinö is a human puppy, only two months and a bit! I sniffed his head carefully and then gave him a small lick-kiss. He smells lovely. It was my duty as an auntie to guard him.
When I was trying to rest after Väinö left, Sisu decided it's playtime. He's always had a fancy for my tail.
The best thing about babysitting is an endless supply of snacks and treats. I have to stay alert just in case something falls. The adult humans have to keep an eye on me.
An innocent child having a snack of watermelon and apple juice.
A greyhound acting silly. Behind the smile is a predator ready to strike and polish off any misplaced fruit.

2 Comments:

Blogger houndstooth said...

That's the best thing about human puppies! There's always a trail of food!

Bunny

6:17 am  
Blogger IHateToast said...

and it's sad--nay, tragic--when these human puppies get more coordinated.

and their faces are often little crusty orbs of leftovers. ice cream is a good one.

12:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home