kaupunkigreyn elämää

greyhound Taran ja ihmisten seikkailuja arjessa

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Me and my brother

Yesterday, I me met my brother Indy (last time we met was when we were puppies).

"Kiss, kiss!" (I didn't tell him off, he's my brother after all.)
Indy really dislikes posing for photos!
He has a pet bird - I thought it was fascinating!Indy is way bigger than I am, and has a slimmer build... ...when he lies down, he is one long stripy hound!
We both love sleeping (and look very much alike when asleep)...
...and we love food. "Can I have some cookies please?"...
We're acting nice in order to get a treat - he has pointy ears and mine are all floppy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

such lovely photos! Indy is as handsome as Tara is beautiful. I hadn't visited your blog for a while and I enjoyed seeing all the wonderful photos!!

9:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihanat sisarukset. Aika jännä, jotenkin niistä näkee niin selvästi sen sukulaisuuden ja samalla myös äitinsä Callien piirteitä - tai sitten se on vain kasvattajan silmässä ;)

Pitää järjestää isommatkin kokoontumisajot jossain vaiheessa!

1:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, look at them sitting and being so good hoping for a treat. so well behaved. did they get a treat?

11:06 am  
Blogger thebellagreyhound said...

How cute! I love it when you can meet up with siblings!

9:30 am  
Blogger paola_ said...

They did get a treat and loved it :-)

12:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home